• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum search doesn't find message but Google does

LEGEND ,
Apr 18, 2009 Apr 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forum-search query "icc profiles ilford paper", with the forum "Photoshop Elements" selected, does not find the following message:

http://forums.adobe.com/message/1520276#1520276

Re: ICC Profiles

I just purchased some ILFORD paper and I downloaded and installed the ICC profile into Windows Vista without any problems. My question is when I open my printer properties and select a paper profile my ILFORD ICC profile is not showing. I have a Canon Pro9000 printer.
However, this Google query does:
icc profiles ilford paper photoshop elements site:forums.adobe.com
Sigh, in general I'm finding it faster and more reliable to use Google to search not only Adobe forums, but the knowledge base and the rest of the Adobe site as well.
Also, the message above is definitely indexed by the forum search engine, since you can retrieve it using the following query:
subject:"icc profiles" ilford paper
Of course, at the time I was searching, I didn't know which keywords were in the subject and which were in the body.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Apr 18, 2009 Apr 18, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

And this suprises who?  Never had much luck with the Adobe search, either in old or new forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines