• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum search function doesn't work in Chrome?

New Here ,
Dec 01, 2010 Dec 01, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

At least it doesn't for me. I'm using Windows Vista. Is anyone else having this problem?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"doesn't work" means nothing - what are you searching for, and what do you get back?  What do you get in other browsers?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think I see the issue, too. Search is only showing “people” results. Search for Acrobat only returns 19 hits.

Off to report it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example: Searching for "tween" in the Flash forum returns 0 results in Chrome. Same search returns many results in IE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 02, 2010 Dec 02, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

FWIW - just did a Search in the Premiere forum and "nVidia" showed 261 hits, mostly posts by me, as I capitalize the V. This was using Chrome. Might be a localized issue?

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Dec 06, 2010 Dec 06, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like one of the nodes was out of sync. So, if you hit that node with yoru search you got no results. I think everything is back to "normal" now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 07, 2010 Dec 07, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for that clarification. Makes sense why it was working for some, but not for others - just depended on the Node referenced in the Search.

Appreciated,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, Search function is not working for me either. I am on Firefox 3.6, on a Mac. I am searching for "printing" on the forums, and am getting 0 results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but I am using IE 8 and I am having the same issue with the Captivate forums.  What is

going on?  Adobe products and forums seem to be getting worse in quality

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines