• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum survey pop-up not working

Contributor ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Today I received a pop-up form for a forum survey, but the "Next" button to get started doesn't work.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 12, 2016 Aug 12, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Kamran,

What browser/version are you on?

Also do you know about what time this happened today? Was it right before you posted here? We can check our logs to see if something was wrong.

Thanks!

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 18, 2016 Aug 18, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Madison,

I when I posted that message, it was only a few minutes after it happened.  I had some feedback to provide on the forums at the moment, but I can't remember what it was now.  I'm using Chrome 51.0.2704.84 m on Win 7 Enterprise.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 13, 2016 Aug 13, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That Forum Survey is supper annoying for me because I keep my screen zoomed up quite a bit so I can read posts better on my high res screen.  When that survey modal window appears (almost always while I'm responding to someone), I have to zoom all the way out so I can find the close button.  In other words, it's NOT user friendly at all. 

Nancy O.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines