Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Forum unusable today : "Preview card List component Fail " error

Advisor ,
Oct 10, 2019 Oct 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

This forum is almost unusable anyway since its installation but this morning, it is extremely slow and dysfunctional. I'm getting "Preview card List component Fail " errors all the time, threads may be displayed partially or not at all, etc. If this message reaches your screen, you can call this a miracle.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know if this is related or not but as I write this, half a million people in California are without power as utility companies endeavor to prevent another catastrophic wildfire season by shutting off electricity.  The planned shut downs could be affecting data centers all over the State.  As you know, Adobe is headquartered in northern California as are many of their partners.  

https://www.cnn.com/us/live-news/pge-power-outage-california/index.html

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thanks, the forum is back to normal now, that is, it behaves as terribly as before but without the slowness and without the errors mentioned above.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines