• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Full name is showing

Participant ,
Dec 28, 2014 Dec 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why is my full name showing and not my screen name?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi jonbeth44

When you post, only you will see your full name. Others in the forum community will only see your screen name. I can only see jonbeth44 showing for you,

This is a setting that you set in your profile preferences.

Thanks

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Dec 29, 2014 Dec 29, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 12, 2015 Jan 12, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While patiently waiting for a moderator to approve my avatars and profile photos, I'm trying to edit my username but not having any luck. I can't edit any of the information on my profile.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please open a new thread for a new question. Burying it in an unrelated thread makes it less likely to receive a useful answer, and useless for others with the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ok, but it was related as I wanted to not have my full name showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 13, 2015 Jan 13, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi editing pdf forms

When you post, only you will see your full name. Others in the forum community will only see your screen name. You will see your full name when posting, but I see editing pdf forms.

Also your image has been approved

Thanks

Scott

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 15, 2015 Jan 15, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

editing pdf forms wrote:

Ok, but it was related as I wanted to not have my full name showing.

But only you knew that when you posted your first question in this thread. And the answer to that had already been posted in this thread when you did...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My first question in this thread was "I'm trying to edit my username but not having any luck. I can't edit any of the information on my profile."

Where was it answered before I asked this question?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

What was answered was your real question, which you posted in your second message: you didn't want your full name showing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks very much Scott.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jan 14, 2015 Jan 14, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sooner Adobe writes a script to enable all to see their own screen name in forums, which is standard on all the community forum sites I've ever visited, the sooner the confusion and time wasting for all asking and all answering will stop.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines