• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Further to Constitutional Infringement...

Community Beginner ,
Sep 12, 2009 Sep 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The lawyers state that a moderator can moderate... IOW attempt to bring a thread back to the original topic, tone down heated exchanges, etc. They have no right to arbitrarily delete posts, lock threads, etc. These constitute a violation of the First Amendment. The only cases where they may delete a post is if it's racially, religiously, genderly or personally, etc. abusive. In which case they must state the reason, in detail, for deleting the post. The same applies to locking threads. A moderator cannot under the First Amendment lock a thread just because he/she feels like doing so.

Any infringements of the above are subject to litigation. And, as mentioned earlier, the litigation can be filed both against Adobe and the Moderator (for lack of a better term), or either.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,
Sep 12, 2009 Sep 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If you wish to file suit, Adobe's address is on the contact page. If you wish to sue me, the best time would be during MAX. I'm sure the Westin Hotel will be able to find my room if somebody where to show up to serve me papers.

In the mean time, this thread is just as off topic here as all the other ones so I am locking it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines