• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Google toolbar with adobe products... HOW SAD

New Here ,
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodbye Adobe, when you sink as low as adding google toolbar to your product downloads ie. shockwave, that is the time i say goodbye to your company. Sure you make a little more money, but at your consumers expence, The way the toolbar is hidden in the download and no option to click away from it, this is the kind of things i would expect from lower end companies. Overrall this makes your company look sad and desperate. Therefore i will no longer invest in anything you do unless 3rd party downloads are removed from your products this isn't something that should have to be said to an established company like adobe, your products should be making your money and if thats not the case looks like adobe needs to finally move on to something else.

**EDIT** This is not a question it was placed under Forum Comments, don't know why it defaults to a question nor do i care.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 02, 2011 Feb 02, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Goodbye Castah.  Adobe hasn't the time for people who can't follow simple instructions on the screen.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2011 Feb 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think he's right. It IS sad.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 04, 2011 Feb 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Agreed.

I've never liked the new direction Adobe has taken with opt-out downloads of third party applications. If I wanted those apps, I'd go get them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 07, 2011 Feb 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'll cast the third vote for NO THIRD PARTY "stuff" of any kind.

I felt that Adobe was stepping over a few bounds, when they added a bunch of NIK filters in try-out mode to PS some years back, but that seemed to bother me, more than most others.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines