Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Help With Donating Reward? (Adobe Muse)

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2013 Jun 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The tittle say it all! But i'll just say it easier:

I host my own minecraft server (bukkit) and i want so people can donate, Thats solved because i made a donating button with paypal so thats done (or if i need to do another way) and im going to put it on my website (like i said if i need another way) and, a screw it!

If someone could code a plugin that makes so if someone donate through my website they get reward on my server! Maybe a rank and some items...

EASIER:

Donate through my website (made with muse) = get reward on server maybe a rank or some items!

Maybe if someone could code a plugin?

Please help fast! Thanks, dear Daniel

I have posted this on Adobe Muse forums! No answers!

Do

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Posting a product question here is the wrong place... This forum is only to discuss how the forums operate, not products

You are simply going to have to wait for an answer in the correct forum

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I agree with John T.

The Lounge would be another alternative, BUT it has not been all that active, and you would need to wait for someone with Muse experience, and a desire to do the work for you, to happen along.

In the Video Lounge, we get several requests a month for intros. It is a more active forum, than The Lounge. Still, it can take awhile for one of the regulars (remember this is the Video Lounge, so the regulars are basically video producers/editors already) to step up, when they have the time, and inclination.

Not sure how long it will take in the Muse Forum, but that is the best place, IMHO.

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thansk, Booth -.- realy helpful I asked for help

But ok, im sorry and i already did that but it takes time... Sending here took just like 3 h!

http://forums.adobe.com/message/5408055#5408055

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While SOME Adobe employees read and respond in the various forums, you need to realize that these forums are NOT official Adobe support

The space for the forums is provided by Adobe, but MOST of the answers are from other users

That means that you need to wait for some other user to answer... IF another user HAS an answer

Posting in the Muse forum at "Jun 14, 2013 12:51 AM" when it is now the same day at 3:03 PM is really not enough time to expect an answer

In fact, if no other user HAS an answer, you may never receive help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, I do not use Muse, and have never spent time in their forum, so have no idea how active it might be.

Going back to those requests for intros in the Video Lounge, it usually took several days for someone to see the posts and to respond, and it IS an active forum - silly at times, but active.

Patience will be the key here, especially with a request for work to be done.

Good luck to the OP,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines