Guys I think I signed up in 2012.. but vaguely remember I was so traumatized by the design of this forum I left 5mins later ... Ive been here 30mins and now I remember why....
My problems!.. sorry to dump but its bad, really bad!
1. My name is Brian Gibson and that's the name displayed in in my profile.. I was never given the chance to make a "Tag" name.. So where can I do that? I cant find anything under settings?...
2. In my profile I see (please check) that my email is on display for the whole world to see... If so how dare Adobe violate my privacy like that and how do I switch that to hide?.. I cant find anything under setings?...
3. I have a stupid ID(?) pic at the top of my screen next to the "Pencil" icon.. I must of set myself once.. how do I change it?... I cant find anything under settings?
Any advice most welcomed.. but to be honest I don't know If I'll come back.. This forum structure is just to disgusting to look at another second!... No, Im not new to forums.. I hang out at Facebook, Twitter, The Forums, WebDeveloper & Flashkit almost every day.. none of them come close to the design tragedy this place is......... Remember, Im having a go at Adobe, not you guys...
Well!.. You kept slamming this popup in my face to "say something"... You Happy Now?
I tend to thrive on knowing that other people also have grumps and gripes. So let's have a look at yours.
1. Click on Edit Communities Profile and follow your heart.
2. Adobe adheres to privacy laws. This is what I see
3. See my first point.
I hope you become a valuable forum member. Oh, and keep up the gripes, love them.
Moved from Dreamweaver forum to Forum Comments forum