Exit

Hiya everyone! *New member*

Community Beginner ,
Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey there everyone... 

I hope you’re all good? 

Im a brand new member, like really really new, and was hoping that some of you experienced users could give me the lowdown on what topics I may possibly ask for advice on... I’d basically be very appreciated to anyone that can just summarise the best uses for this forum etc and give me a rough idea on what points of topics are ok to post/ask about? 

Thankyou in advance for any replies 🙂

JHSmith
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Sep 23, 2019 Sep 23, 2019

Hello, 

When you log-in with your account here :https://community.adobe.com   you will  get access to numerous help topics in different areas; they are categorized by product and you can select a topic and /or filter your searches based on relevance, latest contributions, and even follow a topic or community memeber.

You may also post you own topics and share your experience with other users that may need help with a particular issue.

Also, when you search for a topic you will notice that some o

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, 

When you log-in with your account here :https://community.adobe.com   you will  get access to numerous help topics in different areas; they are categorized by product and you can select a topic and /or filter your searches based on relevance, latest contributions, and even follow a topic or community memeber.

You may also post you own topics and share your experience with other users that may need help with a particular issue.

Also, when you search for a topic you will notice that some of them are tagged (or highlighted) with a  banner  in celeste color (or light green) with the word "Featured" in it; these are posted by Adobe members and they provide very useful guides to get you started.

The Adobe Support Community is mainly a user-to-user support forum but you will also obtain professional advice from Adobe staff members.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thankyou very much for your reply 🙌🏼
JHSmith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome Ma'am.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks...have a great day/eve 🙏🏼
JHSmith

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 24, 2019 Sep 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello again, 

I found this info today that shoud've been included in my reply:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/Community-Help/User-Manual-for-the-Adobe-Forum-Community/td-p/4786967

It applies to the old platform that was in use before but I still find it useful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 30, 2019 Sep 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Jane-Heather, Welcome - I'd say you're pretty much OK to ask about anything you need to know that's related to Adobe software.

The volunteers [and the occasional Adobe employee] on here will try help you if they can, try be descriptive in your title and do the respondees a favour and click like or even "correct answer" if their work helps you out. You can add pictures to show us whats happening too, screenshots can be very useful.

Also try add topic tags that are relavant to your post.

When you start out a new post with a representative title, a few previous posts will be listed that may help.

There are product FAQ's too. 

I hope this works for you

if so, please "like" my reply

thanks

neil barstow, colourmanagement

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines