• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How can I delete my abode accts.

New Here ,
Nov 06, 2011 Nov 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had an account and some place checked a box and started to receive a lot of mail.I didn't know were to uncheck the box so I change my e-mail and password in my account ( of course that didn't stop the emails going to the original e-mail address (different than useless366181).Now I can't get into that account and am still receiving a lot of e-mails.How can I just close the accounts associated with this e-mail,useless366181@aol.com.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2011 Nov 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just to make this a little stranger ,when I log in under lost4@aol.com I come up under useless366181.I would like to stop receiving e-mails to lost4 associated to a question I had asked.I never received a reply and would like to just stop receiving any more e-mails to lost4@aol.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2011 Nov 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It looks like you have two forum accounts, both created on November 1 with different names and email addresses. Neither account is subscribed to get any email notifications from the Forum.

Can you forward one of the emails you are getting to userforum at adobe dot com?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

this is an image of oneof the e-mails,not sure were you wanted me to send it to at --adobe.com

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 10, 2011 Nov 10, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks. I removed the screen shot befcaue it had your email address in it.

I've removed all subscriptions from both of your accounts. If you reply to this thread, though, you will get subscribed to it again. But only to the thread, not to the entire forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 07, 2011 Nov 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are no email notifications/subscriptions on the AOL account you listed here. This account was created just last week.

Your account is set up at Adobe, and the forums pick up your account info when you log in here. You would need to close your Adobe account. To do that, please call Customer Service at 800-833-6687

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines