• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I access bookmarks?

Guide ,
Jan 05, 2016 Jan 05, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can create bookmarks to forum discussions, but I haven't found a way yet to access them again later ... How?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess I should be more specific. The "User Manual for the Adobe Community"  User Manual for the Adobe Community says:

"The Bookmarks system

"Along with the "Follow" buttons, there is a Bookmark button for individual forum discussions. You cannot bookmark a Community, or an Inbox entry, or a person. As we said earlier, your Jive Bookmarks are managed from the Spotlight Search tool. You can set a bookmark as "private", but if not your name will show on the right sidebar so everyone else can see you've expressed an interest in that item."

-- What, and where is the "Spotlight Search Tool?" -- It isn't mentioned anywhere else in the User Manual.

Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ahh, nevermind! I found the answer. I needed to search "Spotlight Search" rather than "Spotlight Search tool."

Sometimes I just have to ask the question before I find the answer myself.  :+)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines