• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I get intelligent help in New Zealand?

Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone have a work-around or local phone number for getting intelligent support in New Zealand?  I can't aford to waste more time having to speak to someone in India, who thinks they know how to speak English?  Dealing with Adobe is pretty much impossible. Adobe seem happy to leave the whole nation of New Zealand stranded.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 03, 2012 Apr 03, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I found some numbers on this page: http://www.adobe.com/nz/aboutadobe/contact.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 04, 2012 Apr 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Trevor,

Remember to ask for someone that is not a kiwi fruitcake.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 04, 2012 Apr 04, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Perhaps newzealand is short of intelligent people!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Sep 04, 2013 Sep 04, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It's not just New Zealand. Same goes for the U.S. apparently. The same happened to me recently when I had a simple billing question. While I was ecstatic they offered an online chat option late at night on a holiday weekend, I was super annoyed the rep (obviously from India) couldn't understand my simple question. We went around in circles for more than 45 minutes. Without getting the help I needed, I thanked the rep and said I'd just call the 800 number after the weekend. Guess what? Got the same thing. So a conversation that should have lasted 5 minutes, took half an hour. I pray I never have to call/chat again!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines