• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do i point out a major problem with this forum?

Community Beginner ,
Jul 29, 2021 Jul 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I called adobe twice, they denied there was a problem

Most forums have a contact us.

[racist slur removed - please be respectful or your account will be banned]

TOPICS
General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This isn't a problem with this forum. This here is a public forum and not the link to Adobe support.

Sorry, but we're normal users and we can't help with several problems like account and/or payment problems.

Please click the link below to contact Adobe staff to help.

Be sure to remain signed in with your Adobe ID before accessing the link below.

You have to allow 'cookies' in your web browser for this to work

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Click the chat icon in the lower right and type "agent" to get a human and not the chat bot.

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It is not an account or payment problem.

It is this forum problem

Also there is no chat icon anywhere, just the usual useless links

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

[Moderator moved from Download & Install to Community User Forums.]

@Xx5FCD,

What issues are you having?  Please be specific.

Keep in mind this community forum software is NOT created by Adobe.  It is leased software from a 3rd party.  There is no way for individual users to reach out to the forum software engineers directly.  However, if you're having a forum problem, we can report it to the Adobe team in charge.  For best results, use a modern desktop browser like Chrome or Firefox that accepts cookies and does NOT have script blockers.

For questions related to Adobe Creative Cloud software or services, please post your question in the appropriate product forum where fellow users and experts will see it.  HINT: Sort alphabetically at the link below.

https://community.adobe.com/

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You rang tech support about a problem with the forum? No, that isn't going to work. They have nothing to do with it. There is no "support" for the forums. They just are. I have over 50,000 posts, but have no way to get anyone to look at my suggestions.

All I saw from you was a post about the minor issue of not being able to edit posts. That's not going to change, too many spammers were abusing it to hawk their tawdry wares. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On chrome on my chromebook i can connect anywhere in the world

EXCEPT THIS FORUM.

Also signing in is a problem. It says to verify the account they send you a code. By the time it arrives it is out of date. Used to be you could opt out of that nonsense, cannot see it now.

Thanks fellow sufferers.

Sure puts me off adobe software. As their support is pathetic 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I know from personal experience that this user forum is a catastrophe on certain mobile devices.  For that reason, I gave up trying to access it from anything but my desktop browser. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 31, 2021 Jul 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe does not like my chromebook! 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 03, 2021 Aug 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On the new windows 10 using edge, still cannot log into this forum.

I doubt adobe cares, even though they say to use this forum.

Will buy another brand that is not so arrogantly overconfident 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Evidently, it's something on your end.  The majority of us have no trouble logging-in.  Maybe your Chromebook security settings default to extra strict.  Or your browsers have script blockers or don't welcome cookies -- all of which are essential.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I doubt that the windows 7, windows 10 and chromebook  would all be causing a problem!

Maybe adobe does not want the 37 million people in canada!  [Disparaging remarks about Adobe support agents removed by moderator.]  They sent a link to a page with a link to chat on it.  But of course the link led to a support  page WITHOUT the chat link on it. If you could have adobe contact me with an address i can email back to...  That could work

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 05, 2021 Aug 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe NEVER conducts business by e-mail.  It's not secure.

Pick up the phone during normal business hours.

CONTACT ADOBE SUPPORT:
================
Online Chat: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen
Phone M-F, during normal business hours: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/phone.html

=============
Beware of fake Adobe reps who may contact you privately offering to sell you software or take control of your computer. It's a scam, run away! Real Adobe employees will never reach out via Outlook, Yahoo, Gmail or Skype.
=============
3 Easy Ways to Identify Genuine Adobe Staff
https://tinyurl.com/10791730

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2021 Aug 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What I don't understand is that you say, you can't connect to this forum, but you are communicating here. You also pretend not to be able to connect to Adobe support, but Adobe support did send you a link to the support page.

I'm on Windows 10 and I can contact Adobe support. I can also contact Adobe support from my iPad. However, I haven't tried from my phone. FYI: I'm a user, not connected to Adobe. Adobe Creative Professional is an honorific title that Adobe attributes to people helping other users with good advice. Adobe support is not on this forum, but it's managed directly on the Adobe site.

Browse incognito, do not block pop-ups for adobe.com, allow JavaScript and you should be OK.

Adobe customer care can be contacted by beginning a secure chat session at https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html?rghtup=autoOpen. If the chat window fails to open, or is non-responsive, use a different device to start the interaction.

(see also here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/creative-cloud-services/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11875703 or here
https://community.adobe.com/t5/account-payment-plan/how-to-contact-adobe-support/td-p/11843852)

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 07, 2021 Aug 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Windows 7 10 and chromebook still cannot connect to the forum

I have tried several browsers

I connect with the forum via an inconvenient convoluted way!

Adobe sends emails but replies are ignored!

Will try your links

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried the links

Some say there is a chat thing on them. Not from here.

All links are useless.

Just give up.

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Use the phone as indicated here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/using-the-community/how-do-i-point-out-a-major-problem-with-this-foru...

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

If all you’re needing is a VERY BASIC device with almost no memory to support what Google offers you online, then a Chromebook is an affordable alternative to a real notebook computer.  But beyond writing essays and checking email, Chromebooks are less tool and more toy because offline they're are useless.  There's a reason serious gamers, programmers and designers don't use Chromebooks. I'll let you connect the dots...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines