• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I see my recent forum activity?

LEGEND ,
Jul 03, 2015 Jul 03, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click on my little icon and then on activity I just get garbage.  There is nothing in the activity listing related to me.  How do I see my recent postings?  Premiere never has more than a few hours of postings.  I cannot find, for instance, my yesterday question which I briefly reviewed last night.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I click the down arrow to the right of my screen avatar near the upper right, one option is Inbox & Activity

Which, for me, shows correctly... if your list is not correct, I would suggest signing out of the forums and back in again

If that doesn't work... I have no idea what will make your activity list show

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is what I get when I click on the Inbox & Activity button:

00ausuario.JPG

As Bill, I find that almost all of this is just garbage for me. However, if I click on the Inbox button near the end of the left column, I get this

00usuario2.JPG

which I think is what Bill wants.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John,

I did logout and closed the browser and logged back in and you were correct.  I immediately had my recent activity, but after doing a few reads and a post I went back and all I have is garbage again.  Now I cannot repeat the success with the logout and login procedure.  I will try it with more down time later today

Any ideas on how or to who I can report this problem?

EDIT

While I was typing my above, Claudio reponded and it looks like that solves the problem.

I will report back after a few hours on the long term results.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill, I forgot. Once you get the list with your activity, you can bookmark the page so than you can go directly to it afterwards.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The Activity tab is not meant to have anything to do with your own content - it's a feed of ALL the activity on the site. You monitor things you're interested in using the Inbox and custom streams - see the documentation for how to set them up.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You need to click on your profile as shown in this picture:

2015-07-03_2343.png

then you need to click on the Activity tab as shown in this picture:

2015-07-03_2344.png

This gives you all your posts.  Try it and let us know so that a correction can be posted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines