• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do I sign out and log in as another Adobe user?

Valorous Hero ,
Oct 24, 2010 Oct 24, 2010

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How to sign out and log in to Adobe forums as another Adobe user on the same computer?

I want to let someone else use my computer to post in the forums using his Adobe account and user name. He can sign in using his account but once he gets to the forums this site reverts to my user name.  So, is it possible a person to sign in using different computes and keep track of his messages anywhere?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Oct 24, 2010 Oct 24, 2010

Hi there

I believe you have to visit the main forums page at http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and click the Logout link on the right side. I think there are two logins. One for the forums and one for Adobe.com.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

I believe you have to visit the main forums page at http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa and click the Logout link on the right side. I think there are two logins. One for the forums and one for Adobe.com.

Cheers... Rick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Valorous Hero ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

OK, thanks that worked.

However, having Sign in button at the top right and Logout button at the middle of the page is a very poor design job from Adobe that can confuse people. Naturally one searches from top left to right in rows in a rows layout design and after I saw the Sign in button I didn't bother looking further down for other sign in/log out options which is even more challenging on my 30 inch screen where I have plenty of other windows displayed.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm a graphic designer and art director myself and will never allow such low quality design for much smaller businesses than Adobe.

http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/1962/adobesignin.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

emil emil wrote:

...having Sign in button at the top right and Logout button at the middle of the page is a very poor design job from Adobe that can confuse people. Naturally one searches from top left to right in rows in a rows layout design and after I saw the Sign in button I didn't bother looking further down for other sign in/log out options which is even more challenging on my 30 inch screen where I have plenty of other windows displayed.

Sorry for the rant, but I'm a graphic designer and art director myself and will never allow such low quality design for much smaller businesses than Adobe

Some of us have been complaining for the poor design and for the many bugs of the site since this new version of the forums was in its trial version. However, we have not seen many important changes  since then, except for the number very knowledgeable contributors we have lost in between.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines