• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How do you get back to one's original posts?

Explorer ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello. I have posted a couple of questions in the Adobe Support Community and are answered, thus, rectified my problems– thank you! But... I have the hardest time to get back to my original posts to view all the replies and to reply. Isn't there, under my log-in name, some visible option to see all my posts? And...I have success getting to private messages from email alerts, but I find no way to get to the original post page from there. And by the way, how did my UTube nick-name, RGBnites, end up in the Adobe community?

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Click your avatar and then click My Profile. All your posts are listed on that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Click your avatar and then click My Profile. All your posts are listed on that page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

To supplement, this screen is clicking my avatar and displaying my profile.
(When you press an avatar, the list in the upper right appears, so the red line is my profile)

image.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good evening.

Replying a question to a place that is not related to the first post makes it difficult to understand the flow of the post and makes it difficult to see the question itself.

Please create new posts in the future.

This time, we will answer here, but the student plan is a condition that requires continuous annual use.

It appears that a cancellation fee was charged at the time of cancellation (50% of the remaining period fee).

Since pricing cannot be resolved in the user forum,

You need to contact customer care.

Centro risorse della Guida Adobe

Also, the software didn't work, but I think that the posting of each product on the forum can be helpful for that point. Please post it with your PC environment and error messages.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines