• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how long does it usually take to get a response to a question?

New Here ,
Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I haven't gotten a response to my question in the character animator forum. I'm wondering if perhaps I didn't word my question clearly enough. How long should I wait before posing the question in a different manner?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 15, 2016 Mar 15, 2016

If you're referring to this thread

why the puppet aint responding to my moves‌

You've added a post at the end of a 6 month old thread which has long been marked as Answered. It won't get much visibility or response in the forums.

I suggest posting it as a brand new question in that forum. Perhaps link to the old thread if it's relevant.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The space for these forums is provided by Adobe, but very few Adobe employees read/post (some forums have more of an Adobe presence than others... I don't use the program you mention, so I have no idea how many, IF any, Adobe employees read there)

Since most of the people posting in the forums are other users, you have to wait until another user visits the forum in question AND decides to answer... that may be anything from a few minutes to a few days

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you're referring to this thread

why the puppet aint responding to my moves‌

You've added a post at the end of a 6 month old thread which has long been marked as Answered. It won't get much visibility or response in the forums.

I suggest posting it as a brand new question in that forum. Perhaps link to the old thread if it's relevant.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good idea, thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guru ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Gustavo

I branched your question to a new thread in the Ch forum, here why the puppet aint responding to my moves

so that will at least place it at the top for a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 16, 2016 Mar 16, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I appreciate it, Thank you for doing that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines