• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to be notified when someone mentions me

LEGEND ,
Feb 17, 2022 Feb 17, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sometimes people will mention me using @dj_paige in their message here in the Adobe Support Community. Is it possible for me to be notified somehow when this happens? I looked through the options available to me by selecting "Account Settings"/Notifications, but none of these are what I am looking for (or I am misunderstanding what these options are).

So how do I get notified when I am mentioned?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It should show when you click on the notifications icon next to your account icon at the top on the right.

@dj_paige 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, I see that now ... but this icon that looks like a bell, it never indicates I have new notifications, it never changes, its just the same color grey. The e-mail icon has a red color to indicate I have new e-mails.

Do I have to click on this notification icon every time I want to check for new notifications?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, yes.

Only email notifications are automatic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@dj_paige wrote:

Do I have to click on this notification icon every time I want to check for new notifications?

In addition, I usually have to click the Bell twice, as the first time it says I have no notifications whatsoever.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2022 Feb 20, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

That only happens occasionally for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines