• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to clean up the forum screen?

Advocate ,
Jul 14, 2013 Jul 14, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any way to get rid of the stuff in the centre and RH columns of this forum screen? I'm fed up with seeing Bill and all the other stuff. I just want to read the forum questions.

Bob frost

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just make your browser window smaller, but why wouldn't you want to look at Bill?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

but why wouldn't you want to look at Bill?

Once yes, but 150 times?

Bob Frost

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you use Firefox, you can use an Add-On (browser extension) such as AdBlockPlus together with AdBlockHelper, and/or something like Grease Monkey, Stylish or NoColor.  I use them since last year to do away with much of the visual clutter, and stuff like the silly forum points, etc..  Here's a screen shot of an open thread from last year:

Adobe Forums_ openthread.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines