Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

How to delete threads/forum account?

New Here ,
Apr 20, 2016 Apr 20, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I want to delete these 3 threads (and later this thread) and even better would be to delete this forum account. Not my Adobe account, but only account in this forum/community. Moderators, is it possible to help me?

I use my real name here and Google indexing/showing my information in search system. I don't want it.

What units to use in logo/print design?

Object dimensions change after filling with the Shape Builder Tool/Paint Bucket Tool

Filling objects with Live Paint Bucket 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Apr 22, 2016 Apr 22, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If you want to stop notifications for those threads then in the thread itself you select to Follow link, it is in the upper right hand corner of the thread page, and then select Stop Following.

If you have an Adobe ID you have a membership to these forums. Whether or not you ever come here or come back to these forums is up to you. Just stop following those threads, you will then stop receiving notifications of updates, new posts, for them, then never click on any link that brings you to the Adobe User to User forums.

If it is the whole forum that you are following then there is the same link in the upper right hand corner, actually in the forum Title bar, to follow and stop following that whole forum.

Then never come back.

To delete specific threads that is up to a moderator. But in general threads and or posts in a thread don't get deleted unless there is something offensive in it or it is Spam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't want to stop notifications. I said I use my real name here and Google indexing/showing my information in search system. I don't want it. I need to delete all information about me, because Google indexing it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You can change your screen name and all posts made by you will change to that new screen name.

Look here for the method under "How do I change my screen name".

Forum FAQs

It's done in the Profile section of your Adobe ID account.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 23, 2016 Apr 23, 2016

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The link /profile doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Bye.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines