How to edit posts

Explorer ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep posting threads / replies and realising there are typos in there, but I see no way to edit them?

Is this possible?

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Hi Matt!

The option to edit your own post is only available after you've achieved a certain rank. For example, your current rank is "New Here". By posting and interacting in this community, you will move up the ranks and have this option available to you. If at this time you need to make an addition to a post, you can reply below it and add the information you missed. If you added private information or similar and would like to remove that from your post, please use the Report button and an admi

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 23, 2022 Feb 23, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Matt!

The option to edit your own post is only available after you've achieved a certain rank. For example, your current rank is "New Here". By posting and interacting in this community, you will move up the ranks and have this option available to you. If at this time you need to make an addition to a post, you can reply below it and add the information you missed. If you added private information or similar and would like to remove that from your post, please use the Report button and an admin will do so for you.

Hope this helps!

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2022 May 22, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is simply ridiculous.  Editing our post should be a mandatory thing.   There can be some mistakes while typing or the context may be wrong or the post itself may not be required for some reasons becuase it was wrongly posted.   Even in my case, I posted one reply but later found it is not required and i wanted to delete it.    How could ranking be related with this?   Totally illogical

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 02, 2022 Jun 02, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Agree. I just post something. but a link in the post is broken and needs to be fixed. I spend 15 minutes trying to find out how to edit my our post and end up here. I have to post a reply to my original post for fixing the URL which doesn't make any sense.  

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines