• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to view a list of all the post you posted

New Here ,
May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

as seen on the picture you can see the list of all topics i started....

now where's the list or link for all topics that i am involved in?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Guide , May 05, 2009 May 05, 2009

Foxchx wrote:

You see the last two or three under History.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAy.jpg

You see some more under your Profile image in the Profile tag.

Adobe-profile-Foxchx.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you send a file as attachment, as you did here, it goes into the virus scan queue, where it can linger for hours, days, or weeks  (maybe months, the forums haven't been opened for business that long yet).

If you embed them through the camera icon in the formatting bar pf the reply editor, they'll appear instantly.

Camera-icon-in-reply-box.jpg

then:

Adobe_forums_Insert_Image.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Foxchx wrote:

You see the last two or three under History.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAy.jpg

You see some more under your Profile image in the Profile tag.

Adobe-profile-Foxchx.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Played around a little with trying to find past posts beyond the conversion.  A few are there, but very few.  Have you found a link to show all old posts that were converted?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 09, 2009 May 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I gave you the star because it was what i thought i needed, but did you know that post desapear after a while?

where are all the post i ever participated?

even by searhing my name i get like 4 posts!?!?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Foxchx wrote:

I gave you the star because it was what i thought i needed…

The points, stars and red blob level indicators in these pathetic new forums are absurd, silly and virtually universally despised.  I have them totally blocked in my web browser for all users so I don't see them.  I'm more than happy with just a thank you

Foxchx wrote:

…but did you know that post desapear after a while?

Yes, of course I did.

In their present form, I know of absolutely no way you can view a list of all threads in which you have participated if you have participated in enough of them that some threads start scrolling off the"recent" list. What I pointed you to is what you get.

Even in the old WebCrossing forums there were no such lists.

You can, of course, subscribe to every thread you wish by turning on "Receive Mail Notifications" in the Actions box on the right within each thread in which you are interested.  You will then receive an email every time anyone posts in that thread.

CAVEAT:   Don't turn on that preference globally or you'll be bombarded with literally thousands of emails every day.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ramón G Castañeda wrote:

Well, you could make a search for your screen name and get to the lot, along with the number of live posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

Ramón G Castañeda wrote:

Well, you could make a search for your screen name and get to the lot, along with the number of live posts.

Yes, you could—in the old forums.

Here you can't, because the search engine looks only at the text within the body of the post, not the author line.  So, unless someone mentions your screen name explicitly in his post, a forum search on your screen name here won't find your posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
May 12, 2009 May 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

Ramón G Castañeda wrote:

Jacob, are you sure that the old forums gave you the full list of all your posts? Including those in threads that had been eliminated, or simply deleted because they were too old? I ask because because I am under the impression that these could not be included because they were no longer there...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2009 May 15, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Claudio,

You are right: only surviving threads were accessible, from both live and archived threads; once they had fallen into the abyss, they were gone.

Sorry for the delayed answer, see other thread.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 12, 2009 May 12, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! , i was just pointing out the star thing so that ppl know the question was reopen!

This forum is truely pathetic!

I can search outlook as i don't bother deleting my mails...

and will try the google tip....

I guess that'll do for now!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Foxchx wrote:

…that post desapear after a while?

They disappear from your list, yes, not from the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hit up Google and use the following search format, substituting your own username in place of mine:

Site:forums.adobe.com Phos±four dots

You'll get a lot more hits than the search form provided by this site will provide.

Problem is though, if your username is common you'll get a lot of irrelevant hits as well.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Of course a Google search is more powerful.  No argument there.

I have been able to locate old posts just by including the words adobe forum along with appropriate key words, without bothering to format Site: etc.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just play around a bit.  Explore.  Share our misery.

None of us were issued a user manual. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines