• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can no longer access some forum content

Explorer ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since this forum was updated I can't access most links from indexed posts on Google, especially about InDesign Scripting. When I search directly for the title here, I can't find it either. Have these contents been lost?

TOPICS
Bug , Feature request

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Sep 17, 2019 Sep 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bump.

What was wrong with the old forum anyway?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
I don't know if this is why they prompted the change, but I had noticed the forums becoming unstable: they were slow and the instances of inaccessibility were increasing in frequency.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 18, 2019 Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Threads from the Jive forums older than November 2016 were not transferred to the new communities. Adobe is reviewing older threads for activity (how often accessed, I think they said) and threads that showed a lot of activity may be transferred to the new forums. 

Most of the people involved with scripting are unhappy with this. If you want to add your voice, you might want to add the topic tag of Bug or Feature Request (or both!) to this post.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines