Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can’t change my email address without confirmation

New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dear support,

I created an email account, but made a mistake. 
Indicated a nonexistent email, and now I can not change it, because it requires confirmation.
Could you change it?
The account on which you need to do this - change [personally identifying information removed].

Thanks!
TOPICS
Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

You might be able to get this fixed through customer support, but I'm not certain so I have reported it just in case.

Meantime, you could try the following:

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi experiencing the same thing as well. Accidentally created an account with [personally identifying information removed]. I had only noticed when I was asked for a password which is after I had already entered my payment details for the student subscription. I tried pressing the back button hoping it would cancel the action however, when I attempted to sign in with @gmial for adobe to check it recognized it as an e-mail in the system but a message popped up to check my e-mail (which isn't possbile). Could someone from Adobe please cancel that account/payment for me as I would be getting charged twice for the subcription otherwise :((((( Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You might be able to get this fixed through customer support, but I'm not certain so I have reported it just in case.

Meantime, you could try the following:

This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee.

Click the following to contact Adobe customer support staff for help: 

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact/support.html

You must be signed in with your Adobe ID and allow cookies in your web browser for this to work.

This is the link to the US website. If you are not in the US, the site should redirect to the page appropriate to the region associated with your ID.

Click the chat icon at the bottom right of the page to open a chat session. Typing AGENT into the chat window should connect you directly to a CSR rather than the AI.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 20, 2020 Feb 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am reporting this thread to Adobe employees, who can hopefully help. This is a public forum, not Adobe support. Users, including the ACPs and MVPs, can't provide support for account, subscription, billing, download, or product activation issues. Support for those issues requires an Adobe employee

In the meantime, I am removing the personally identifying information, as Adobe prefers that you not share that on a public forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines