Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't edit or delete posts.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Only employees may delete a message

As far as editing, there is a "hidden, unknown to other users" threshold that must be reached before a non-employee is allowed to edit a message

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Only employees may delete a message

As far as editing, there is a "hidden, unknown to other users" threshold that must be reached before a non-employee is allowed to edit a message

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What do you want edited or deleted?

A moderator can look at that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You have only 28 posts so far, not enough to have earned the privilege to edit your own posts yet.  That will come later when you have accrued more badges. The more you participate, the more badges you earn.

Hope that helps.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 27, 2024 Feb 27, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Who else agrees with me that not being able to edit your own posts is a bug and not a feature? I understand not editing it after a reply has been posted, but not being able to fix grammatical errors without permission? Deleting your own posts, too. I understand this isn't StackExchange.com, but you shouldn't have to earn permission something so basic.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@joshuav87194078 

again, you need more forum activity.  if you want to make a suggestion to adobe, use the ideas sub forum of this forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Who else agrees with me

By @joshuav87194078

It doesn't really matter how many agree or disagree with you on this one. It was being abused by scammers and Adobe staff made the decision to withhold the ability to edit posts until users had been here for a while. Their decision is final.

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines