• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't post? [without being forced to choose irrelevant tags]

Participant ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I was just in the Capativate community because something isn't working as it should. The post wouldn't let me... post... unitl I picked one or more topics (tags) under this post window. Thing is, NONE of the topics matched what I was trying to get help with, There was no "bug" topic or "support" topic or "help_me" ... So i just wound up choosing "Advanced", even though I don't know if the score for a partial score for a selection NOT updating is advanced or not.  Seems like a weird requirement to be FORCED to pick a topic, especially when NONE of the topics apply.

IMHO,

RAPH

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Nov 23, 2019 Nov 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I know nothing about Captivate, but I read your post and it seems to be about making a quiz, so wouldn't the Quizzing and LMS tag be appropriate? Perhaps you didn't notice that there are 9 tags that aren't initially visible until you expand them.

expand tags.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines