• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't stay logged in in the forum

Guide ,
Oct 19, 2013 Oct 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Recently I am always logged out when I close my browser. (Chrome).

It doesn't ask my password so I assume the cookie was successfully written but nevertheless when I close the browser I have to sign in again next time I use the forum.

In the past I was automatically logged in but that is no more the case.

What could have caused this?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,
Oct 30, 2013 Oct 30, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Alas, the login problem has not been fixed for me.

Many times when I return to the Lightroom Forum I see tnat I appear to have been logged out.  However, when I slick on the "sign in" link I see part of the sign in window but am thin taken to the forum where I am logged in.

At other times I am logged out and must sign in again!.

MacPro

OS X 10.7.5

Safari 6.1

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looking good here as well.

Win XP

Firefox 24.0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I spoke too soon. I came back around 3 times and it was fine (that's a record) but back to being logged out now.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I couldn't login until just a few minutes ago.  Tried on all my browsers (11 different ones) would go to sign in page but be blank except for the adobe logo.  Restarted Computer two or three times and the Browsers three times.

Didn't come back on until I reported it on Acrobat Users Forums. Because It was the only way I could report it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat Willener wrote:

So far the fix seems to be a success!

That was yesterday; today I had to login again...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Now that a fix has been implemented...

...Adobe style

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Oct 31, 2013 Oct 31, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat Willener wrote:

Now that a fix has been implemented, ..

Has it? I don't notice any difference.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The accidently fixed it for a moment. Don't worry, they broke it again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I logged-on to the forum last night, yet with a fresh browser just now I found I had to try to log in.  I say "try", because the login process never finished - it just sat there and spun.  So I closed that IE browser window and opened another one, clicked the "Sign In" link again, then it went briefly to the login screen, then here, where I could post.

As far as I can tell, nothing's improved.

This web site development stuff has apparently become nearly impossible to do (even the US Government can't manage it).

As a 37 year software engineering veteran I find this situation apalling!  Adobe people, you need to take a hard look at what's going on here!  Your company has been able to maintain a state of the art package (e.g., Photoshop) for over 20 years.  Maybe you should ask the folks over in the Photoshop team what things they go through to make sure they can keep engineering that complex product without it coming down in flames.

-Noel

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also, have the same problem.  Use Firefox browser.  I still have to click sign in and it takes me to Join Adobe Community and the automotically logs me in.  There is no option to check remember me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have had the same for a few days; before that I could just click the Refresh button to get logged in.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines