• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I cant post new threads or delete old ones

Participant ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

or can I? I couldnt post a new question to the Bridge forum just now and I cant find any contact details so I will see how this goes. I also wanted to delte oneof my recent questions but that doest seem like an option either. Any suggestions would be appreciated

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 13, 2019 Mar 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You posted here, so I don't know why you can't post in another forum

As far as deleting, a user may not delete a message after a reply has been posted

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Courtney,

It looks like you were successful in asking your question on the Bridge forum. It may have been a temporary glitch with Jive, the software that runs the forums.

Bridge becomes unresponsive / freezes for a few seconds after generating new illustrator or PDF thum...

~ Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 15, 2019 Mar 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you follow the link provided by Akash and did you try the suggestions there?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines