• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I don't understand

LEGEND ,
Sep 04, 2009 Sep 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have seen several threads in which the actual number of posts is smaller than the stated number of replies, and have attributed this to deleted messages. However, I have noticed also at least one instance of a thread containig more messages than the stated number of replies, which puzzles me.

And now I see this in the list of discussions:

1.jpg

and this at the top of the opened thread:

2.jpg

However, on scrolling down, I don't find any message posted at 4:56 by RoboWizard. What is worse: the last message in the thread is message #5, posted by me at 5:54 PM.

This is completely beyond me.

Incidentally, wouldn't it be appropriate to show the time zone being used for the given times?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Sep 04, 2009 Sep 04, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't either, but it's the level of quality I've come to expect from this software.  You can't count on anything but the user-entered text itself (assuming even that isn't mangled), anything Jiveware generated is unreliable.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines