Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I had a post marked as spam

Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I posted a question about an issue that I am having with layers not being positioned properly and for some reason it was marked as spam as soon as I posted it.

Is there anything I can do about this as I really need help with the problem I am having.

The only thing I can think of is that the png file names are exactly the same as in a previous post and the fact that I also posted my system info in this post as well?

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Hi Sean, I've reinstated your post 🙂  If this happens again, please report it via the post itself. This way it'll reach a community moderator quicker. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sean, I've reinstated your post 🙂  If this happens again, please report it via the post itself. This way it'll reach a community moderator quicker. Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Silvia, Although I'm not sure but as soon as a post is Marked As Spam It disappears from view. IIRC the only people that can get to it is the staff moderators and or someone that follows that forum as a whole and they get a Email Notification about it.

So I doubt the original poster can get to it to use the Report button. I say I'm not sure as I've never had a post marked as spam, YET.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If it's done automatically as they post they can (which was this case). I get reports all the time of OPs saying their post was marked as spam 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well maybe they get an email notification of that. I don't know, never been there.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Silvia I really appreciate your help in this instance. I did click on the link and when the page opened up it asked me my reasons for reporting it as spam which confused me. There was no option to report that I thought there may be an error in it being marked as spam. Either way I typed the query that I didn't understand why it was marked as spam and that it was a legitimate issue in the text field and clicked on submit. Because I was a bit dubious on the fact that I was apparently reporting my post as spam, I decided to see if I could contact somebody else which is what led me to posting in this forum.

Thanks again, I'm very happy that you had it re-instated for me 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for this information! See, these come to me as reports, that's why I thought you maybe had the option to hit 'report'. But this all makes sense now 😄

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines