• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I keep getting an error message when I try to reply to a post. It says "your content can not be saved due to an error."

Nov 11, 2015 Nov 11, 2015

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I keep getting an error message when I try to reply to a post.  It says "your content can not be saved due to an eror.  You may have logged out.  If this problem persists contact your sytem administrator."  Since this is my first forum, i do not know what to do about this.  Some of my replies do go through.  I tried sending a shorter post but I still get this message.  Can anyone help me with this?

Thanks alot              Janet

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User

Hi John and mytaxsite in the UK,

I don/t know how, but the problem seems to have corrected itself.  so I will end this forum.  Special thanks to both of you for your concern and advice.

Janet

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know the WHY of it, but I sometimes have the same problem (as do other people, according to reports I've read)

Exiting your browser and flushing your browser cache may help

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John  Thanks for answering.  Would you define browser?  and how do I flush it? 

Thanks,    Janet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You are using a browser right now to get to the Internet... I use Microsoft's Internet Explorer... what do you use?

Flushing your browser cache depends on the browser you use... and the instructions in the help file for that browser

ADDED - if you use IE, go to Microsoft – Official Home Page and search for instruction articles

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use Google Chrome to get to internet.

Janet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

janet m wrote:

I use Google Chrome to get to internet.

Janet

Try this article:

<Delete your cache, history, and other browser data - Chrome Help>

You should also know that clearing Cookies will also clear your password(s) unless you delete the specific one.  So care is required or you need to copy your passwords before doing anything.  Some people remeber their passwords and some don't.  I don't and so I have a text file for these.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi John and mytaxsite in the UK,

I don/t know how, but the problem seems to have corrected itself.  so I will end this forum.  Special thanks to both of you for your concern and advice.

Janet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines