Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I'm buying a new machine and I have 2 options of Graphics cards

Feb 19, 2013 Feb 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm buying a new machine and I have 2 options of Graphics cards 1 = NVidia NVS 510 2Gb PCi GFX with HDMi and 2 = NVidia Quadro 2000 1Gb PCI GFX Card – 3D.  I know that the Quadro 2000 is supported but the NVS 510 is very new and I don't know if it has been tested on the After Effects platform yet.  Which card would be the better one to choose?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Guide ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is for discussion of the forums themselves.

The Aftereffects forum is HERE.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Here is link to site that evaluates GPU.  A score of 1000 is all that is needed.  Above that is OK but you start buying a card that may not gain you much, at least for photoshop use.  http://www.videocardbenchmark.net/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I recommend that you post to the Adobe Premiere Hardware Forum: http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere/hardware_forum

Even if you will only be using, say Photoshop, or Illustrator, and not Premiere, the folk there will be able to give you some great advice, and as PrPro, and to a lesser degree PS, can use the power of many GPU's, they will have direct input for you. Be sure to read closely any replies from Harm M, Bill G. and Scott, or Eric, from ADK (they build custom Adobe machines).

Good luck,

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines