• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I must login to Support Community every time

Contributor ,
Oct 21, 2019 Oct 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Each and every time I  get 6 digit otp to login to forum.  

Password is autologin.  How can I login without otp number each and every  my  login.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Moving to the Community Help forum from Photoshop

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is new forum software, and now everyone must log in each time they come to the forum after being away

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

akmu, Hello.

As John T Smith says, every time you open a forum, you will be automatically logged in with your AdobeID, regardless of your login preferences.
Because you are logging in again, you may be asked to enter a 6-digit number if you have enabled 2-step verification for AdobeID. How about disabling 2-step verification with reference to the following document?
(Disabling 2-step verification increases security risks)

https://helpx.adobe.com/manage-account/using/secure-your-adobe-account.html/set-up-two-step-verifica...

I haven't set up 2-step verification, but I have never been asked to enter a 6-digit number when logging into the forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 23, 2019 Oct 23, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On this new forum, you should use a good browser like Chrome or Firefox that accepts cookies and does not have script blockers. 

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another question: Is it the same login for Adobe Support Community and the "general" Adobe Creative Cloud login? A new account for me started to be registred in Adobe Support Community without my intention, but I have interrupted that until I know...

/B

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 21, 2020 Jan 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have/use one account for these forums and my Adobe account at https://account.adobe.com/products

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines