• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I need to get in touch with someone in the corporate office.

Community Beginner ,
May 22, 2014 May 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have two chat transcripts that have the weakest, rudest, and least helpful customer service people I've ever dealt with. I'm genuinely upset. I asked the last person for an email address to corporate or the CEO and he just gave me the customer service email. I need someone higher up than that. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 23, 2014 May 23, 2014

I don't think that the OP wrote asking for help with a specific product problem. He clearly states that what s/he wants is a channel to express his/her protest for the awful customer service received.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 23, 2014 May 23, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are thousands of those incidents per day.  Adobe is famous for its nearly non-existent and abysmal support.

You won't find anyone at Adobe who cares, even if you get to the CEO, a native of India who is widely believed to be the one behind the outsourcing of Adobe support to India.

Adobe already knows their support is a disgrace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Shantanu Narayen has been CEO of Adobe since 2007. He joined the firm in 1998.

Shantanu Narayen | Adobe - Executive Profiles

See also:

Shantanu Narayen | Adobe Systems Incorporated | Email CEO @adobe.com CFO

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Without knowing exactly what was said in the chat line and without

knowing what exactly is the problem you are having with Adobe products,

it is difficult to direct you to the right channel.

However, if your problem is about adobe products then I suggest start a

new thread on one of the appropriate forums and somebody here will try

to help you. If the problem is about bills or licensing then clearly

you need to contact the Adobe Customer Services who are better placed to

assist you. CEO does not get involved with day to day customer problems

so it would be futile to pursue towards that line. Adobe is a

multinational corporation with about a million customers and CEO can't

micro-manage the operation of such a large corporation. I am sure you

can appreciate this.

I suggest start a new thread if you want real help from forum volunteers

and some Adobe staff who visit these forums on a regular basis.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't think that the OP wrote asking for help with a specific product problem. He clearly states that what s/he wants is a channel to express his/her protest for the awful customer service received.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Claudio is 100% correct.  The OP does not "want real help from forum volunteers and some Adobe staff".

Burningeden just wants Adobe CEO's email address so that he can give him a piece of his mind.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Burningeden just wants Adobe CEO's email address so that he can give him a piece of his mind.

Well in that case he should be told in no uncertain terms that this information is not generally available because CEO doesn't get involved with customers directly. He can write to Adobe Headquarters using the much fancied snail mail. enclosing various copies of any documents he might have to prove his case.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

He can get the email he wants from one of the links I gave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No email of CEO cannot be obtained on a public website. If you find one then it is likely to be a spoof email that doesn't belong to the CEO.

In large corporations such as Adobe CEO doesn't get involved with customers. All such work is delegated. In fact, I doubt if he ever spends much time at Adobe HQ. He is a very busy man being on the board of many IT corporations.

If OP had a problem with Adobe products then he should use these forums. He must have had a problem which led him to contact the customer service. Why would he waste his time contacting the customer service if he didn't have the problem.

Legitimate complaints should be sent by snail mail and registered/recorded delivery if possible so that proper replies can be given by letter.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

mytaxsite.co.uk wrote

Legitimate complaints should be sent by snail mail and registered/recorded delivery if possible so that proper replies can be given by letter.

What?      I thought we were in the 21st century!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

station_two wrote:

He can get the email he wants from one of the links I gave.

CEOs of large companies like Adobe will only get emails and snail mails that have been preselected by his secretaries.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat Willener wrote:

CEOs of large companies like Adobe will only get emails and snail mails that have been preselected by his secretaries.

LOL !  But of course, Pat.    I was just saying the email address can be obtained, not that Shantanu Narayen would actually remotely get to see the email.  What's more, even if he by some struck of luck or by accident should ever receive the email, he wouldn't spend more than one nanosecond on it.

Right off the bat I told the OP that it would be a waste of time.  Not just because his incident is utterly insignificant amd irrelevant in the sea of complaints about Adobe's abysmal service.

Take a luck at the Adobe CEO's countenance above and remember he is the staunchest promoter of outsourcing support to India.  No one in his right mind would expect him to do a thing about the complaint.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Check my post #1:

station_two wrote:

There are thousands of those incidents per day.  Adobe is famous for its nearly non-existent and abysmal support.

You won't find anyone at Adobe who cares, even if you get to the CEO, a native of India who is widely believed to be the one behind the outsourcing of Adobe support to India.

Adobe already knows their support is a disgrace.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The bottom line is this:

Do you think one can gain anything by complaining to this guy?

2008081660451802.jpg

Would you buy a used car from this man?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines