• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I received TWO awesome answers! How can I mark both as correct??

Contributor ,
Aug 21, 2014 Aug 21, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I really want to give both respondents credit. Two very different ways of tackling my Illustrator problem, both very cool. I can't decide.... what should I do?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry but only one answer can be marked as 'correct'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Choose the more awesome answer.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Mark them both as 'Helpful'.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat, I understand he can't...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,
Aug 22, 2014 Aug 22, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After reading the replies, guess I'll have to flip a quarter... but I think this should be changed in the forum. We're just not in a black & white environment where there is only one "correct" way to do things...  (How about changing available choices to "Awesome, I used this", and "Helpful" with the dicussion originator having the ability to select 1 choice for "Awesome" and multiple choices for "Helpful" ...)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There is a 'helpful' option but right now it's only accessible to moderators. Tell us which replies you want marked as helpful and we'll do it for you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dave, I think I managed to send you a message with the post title and authors of the two helpful replies.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello quoz,

this what you want is not possible, as we can read here. BUT let's play a trick on this. Why don't you ask a similar question in the forum where your other favorite can answer, so you can gim him the "Correct Answer". I will survive the following wave of indignation.

Good luck!

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

All sorted.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Contributor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I see both are marked "Helpful" now. Thank you, Dave.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines