Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I've no access to "adobe.com"

Dec 22, 2012 Dec 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

We have no access to adobe.com by all of our IP's

Is our IP's blocked in adobe.com firewall or there is an other problem?

Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This discussion http://forums.adobe.com/thread/1118915 talks about IP address blocking

If your IP address is one that harbors spammers, it will be blocked

I do not work for Adobe, so I have NO way to know if your IP address is blocked

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Dec 23, 2012 Dec 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As I said, we have the problem with all of our IP's

I'm talking about a hosting company that own the about 4000 IP's and located in Manchester/UK

Also, the IP's are not black listed (for SPAM or etc...)

So, I think I should wait for someone from Adobe.com to response about this problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The topic that John mentions is about blocking IP addresses from the forum, not to the general Adobe.com website.

They have some holidays in the US, so you may have to wait until after that before someone from Adobe can look into this problem.

One question: did that start recently, or have your IP addresses always been blocked.

And while I'm at it: do you get any error message, or does Adobe.com simply not respond?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 23, 2012 Dec 23, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

Just thinking back a bit, I was having an issue purchasing from the Adobe Store (accessed via Adobe.com, but not sure if it is really a part of that, or whether I just got a redirect). After a bit with Chat, we discovered that some of my Adobe cookies were blocking access to the Adobe Store. Rather than purge those (some are needed elsewhere), I just used a different browser (IE 7, instead of Chrome), and suddenly had complete access to the Adobe Store, and all worked perfectly.

Maybe clearing Adobe cookies, and perhaps purging the media cache from the browser, will fix things for the OP?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

maybe you should try with a hidden ip,there may be a redirect from your zone!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jan 09, 2013 Jan 09, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We have no access to adobe.com by all of our IP's

Is our IP's blocked in adobe.com firewall or there is an other problem?

Probably you have blocked yourself from adobe.com portal!!!!!!!!  Have you tried looking at your hosts file to see if it contains an entry like this :

127.0.0.1 adobe.com
127.0.0.1 www.adobe.com

You may also try logging in using the dialup modem to see if you are really on the blacklist.  I suggest take your laptop at home and try to get to adobe.com from your home broadband connection.

Good luck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines