• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Idea Not Found?

New Here ,
Dec 24, 2021 Dec 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I made a post; then later I got an email reply (which went to my Junk mailbox, but I eventually found it). It said my post was moved:

This thread is being merged into an existing authoritative thread for better tracking and response. Please review the official answer (if any) in the second post on the thread for more information.

But it didn't say where. I clicked on the link in the email, but it just said "Idea Not Found". ????? How do I find any response to my post?

TOPICS
Community Information

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Dec 25, 2021 Dec 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Don't know what forum ID is, but another user sent a link to the correct thread; thanks, Peru Bob! Apparently you now have to click on Selected Photos to get the metadata applied to, you know, the photos I just selected. What a stupid design decision! Of course I want to apply it to selected photos, that's why I selected them! Why would I ever want any other behavior? And what is "Target Photo", anyway? Reminds me of my work experience (I'm a retired programmer), when I would submit change requests for improvements, and they would frequently be rejected by management with the catchall "works as designed". Never mind if the design is confusing, inefficient, or error-prone. I suspect the LR team had the same experience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your forum id is the name and numbers/letters next to your picture - Jordan22390369qnj2 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Jordan22390369qnj2,

Feel free to leave feedback and feature requests in the Lightroom Ideas spaces below.  If viable and enough other other users agree with your ideas, they may get added to a future release.

Lightroom Classic Ideas

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-classic/ct-p/ct-lightroom-classic?page=1&sort=latest_replie...

Lightroom (cloud-based) Ideas

https://community.adobe.com/t5/lightroom-ecosystem-cloud-based/ct-p/ct-lightroom?page=1&sort=latest_...

Thanks and Merry Christmas!

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines