• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

inbox and activity

Enthusiast ,
Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

There are numerous posts showing under the "inbox and activity" tab.I don't know how to delete these and have no idea why they are there.

Can someone explain this to me? I did go through the HELP pages and still don't understand.

Thanks,

vince

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Dec 16, 2014 Dec 16, 2014

As explained in the User Manual, those streams are copies of everything that you're 'following' plus things like announcements, private messages or notifications about feedback on your posts. You cannot delete them, but items are hidden once read.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As explained in the User Manual, those streams are copies of everything that you're 'following' plus things like announcements, private messages or notifications about feedback on your posts. You cannot delete them, but items are hidden once read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Enthusiast ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you for your reply. I did read the user manual, but I had hoped that I had missed something.

I find this "feature" of questionable value.

I thank you very much for your response and have marked it as correct.

vince

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines