Exit

inbox

Contributor ,
May 13, 2014 May 13, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would like to:

1. Delete the junk in my in box.

2. Stop it from filling up with junk in the first place.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , May 13, 2014 May 13, 2014

Hello Martin,

to stop getting email notifications about something you don't want to get email about: Just click the gear icon at the top of the pane and select Stop future notifications. See example of your message:

drConn.JPG

Hans-Günter

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
May 28, 2014 May 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

My point is that you'll never be able to prove that switching to another platform would result in X additional subscriptions to Creative Cloud, so there's no business case for proactively changing the status quo. If it got so bad that customers were canceling orders solely because of the forum software, that's the point someone yells "fire".

Is this the perfect solution? Course not. Is there a PowerPoint chart that shows the cost of re-building the site would be offset by new revenue in quarter three? Course not - so how exactly would you go about applying for the budget?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
May 27, 2014 May 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat Willener wrote:

That doesn't make any sense.  If these are not mine, then it shouldn't be called 'Inbox'.

And what's the point of having a permanent display of

50+.png

on the top of my pages?

Click on the Number, then inbox, then read each item in turn the numbers will count down as read and will disappear when the last  is read.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines