• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Instructions on how to post a question in a forum

Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have no option to "ask a question" within the PSE Elements forum.  How do I go about doing this??  Yes, I am signed into my account.

Adobe doesn't provide any support for this product, yet they make it impossible to attempt to get help via a forum too.  Sorry, but I shouldn't have to scour the internet, YouTube and the Adobe site just to figure out how to ask a question on a product you sold.  It should not be this difficult.  Really makes me not want to upgrade to 18, which was the entire reason for this quest.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Dec 21, 2017 Dec 21, 2017

The "root" of each forum will have an OVERVIEW and a CONTENT option at the top

The default is overview, such as this for Encore Encore

Click the content option and then START A DISCUSSION such as Encore

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks John, but I have been to all those places prior to asking my question.  The info provide does not coincide with the options I have available to me.  I waited on hold for over an hour for someone just to tell me where/how to post a question.  No luck.  Their documentation (website, manual), no luck. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The "root" of each forum will have an OVERVIEW and a CONTENT option at the top

The default is overview, such as this for Encore Encore

Click the content option and then START A DISCUSSION such as Encore

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank YOU!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I cannot see what you are talking about!  I am banging my head against my desk here!  Production hasn't worked properly for a month, my computer is currently expensive junk, I have just spent three days trying to sort this, uninstalling and reinstalling everyhing, I have advanced not one step, the guy on chat was just useless, and I just want to ask some questions and there is no way, that I can see, of placing a question here!

Is this all some practical joke?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 05, 2018 Feb 05, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MrTreacle​ what software are you using? We can point you to your forum with screenshots if needed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 11, 2018 Feb 11, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Audition.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 12, 2018 Feb 12, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

MrTreacle  wrote

Audition.

In the Audition CS5.5, CS6 & CC  forum, scroll to the bottom.

audition.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Sep 25, 2019 Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This post refers to the old forum which worked as expected. In the new forum since beginning of september 2019 there is no such information available.

Like is not the same! Report as ??? and Follow are useless in this context.

There is no information on how to use this awful application:

• Nesting replies and a multitude of View all Replies is a nightmare in reading these posts.
  • What is Report good for?
  • What does Follow mean in this forum?
  • How do I mark a post as Solution?
  • Like is not the same as marking a post as problem solution!
  • How can I mark text as some heading? It is awful to increase the text size for this purpose - we have HTML since more than 20 years now!
  • How can I assure that my answer is a reply to the first question and not to a sub-answer?
  • And where have all the flowers gone? The valueable posts some years ago which really solved still existing problems?
  • How to get rid of this useless large image at the beginning of an e-mail telling me about the development in my post?

Who had this dumb idea to ruin the functioning community help?

Who invernted this over-exegerated word experience? This forum is a huge step backwards in useability!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Nov 21, 2019 Nov 21, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please forgive me for posting a related question under your original post.  Perhaps, you can direct me to a resolution of my problem.

Have returned to the Adobe Forum after some time, only to discover that they have changed their format.  For some reason or another, I am unable to execute a new post (new thread) after composing the text and clicking the “post” button.  However, I am able to post a reply.  In fact, posting a “reply” seems to be the only way I can communicate this posting problem I am having.  With your indulgence for intruding on your original post, I am hoping you can direct me to a resolution of my problem.

Many thanks.

Bruce

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2017 Dec 22, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Such an intersting article ! Thanks a lot

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2018 Feb 07, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The forums block me from asking a question as well.   What good is it, if you can not ask a question?  I'm going on 6 hours straight and 3 support calls today and i only have 1 simple question !

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 08, 2018 Feb 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

robertk31536873​ what software are you needing to ask a question about?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 07, 2019 Dec 07, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there I'm desperately needing help on getting CC to download, it keeps hanging around 5 / 6% and I can't find anywhere on how to make a post on this. I'm very frustrated with your site navigation and downloading CC

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines