• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it just me or is the "Last Post" info sometimes wrong? +1 Jive bugs?

Jul 07, 2009 Jul 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I swear I just noticed a thread where it had almost random things for the "Last Post" next to the link to view the thread.

(Either that or someone put crack in something I recently consumed.)

First time I see a thread (which hadn't been added to in three days) with the original poster as the LAST post (but in reality in the thread, it was my own post that was last).  Also, the date was ONE day old it claimed--which explains why I saw it on the third page.  Not the FIFTH page which I later found the thread on after not seeing it on the 3rd page.  So then when I find it on the 5th page (???) it says that I had the last post, three days ago.

What the h*** is going on here?  I couldn't have confused it with another, the original poster has a grand total of SEVEN posts.  Now I'm not sure if I was hitting the "next" link or the numbers themselves...

Please, someone tell me it's just crack and not yet another JiveBug©.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Advocate , Jul 07, 2009 Jul 07, 2009

It's just crack.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Advocate ,
Jul 07, 2009 Jul 07, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It's just crack.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,
Jul 08, 2009 Jul 08, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe it was some wildwood weed (from an 60's era country music song).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 09, 2009 Jul 09, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm going to assume it was a drug related incident.

These forums are so bad, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone started hallucinating bugs.  It's the norm, after all!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ansury wrote:

Not sure if this is a good thing or a bad thing, but I'm going to assume it was a drug related incident.

These forums are so bad, I wouldn't be surprised if everyone started hallucinating bugs.  It's the norm, after all!

"BTW "Jive" also is a slang term for marijuana, as in the song "Hit That Jive Jack", recorded by Nat King Cole, Diana Krall, and others. ("Hit that jive Jack. Put it in your pocket till I get back.")"

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

JayJhabrix wrote:

"BTW "Jive" also is a slang term for marijuana,

We're going to need lots more "Jive" to get this forum working correctly. Maybe if we get enough "Jive", we won't notice the bugs so much.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Engaged ,
Jul 10, 2009 Jul 10, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Ansury wrote:

Maybe if we get enough "Jive", we won't notice the bugs so much.

Smoke 'em up and smoke 'em out...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines