• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is it possible for admins to merge accounts? I seem to have two Adobe user accounts for historical reasons.

Engaged ,
Apr 08, 2019 Apr 08, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would prefer to merge them if possible as I've been auto logging into both of them and answering and asking questions with both.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Customer Care can arrange for Adobe IDs to be merged, but you need to talk to them directly (phone or chat), so you can prove ownership of both and deal with any transfer of licenses.

User "accounts" on these forums don't really exist, it's just a wrapper for your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Apr 09, 2019 Apr 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Customer Care can arrange for Adobe IDs to be merged, but you need to talk to them directly (phone or chat), so you can prove ownership of both and deal with any transfer of licenses.

User "accounts" on these forums don't really exist, it's just a wrapper for your Adobe ID.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 10, 2019 Apr 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I would simply let sleep one of them. If there are no products attached to them, there is simply no real reason to merge. I personally have 3 accounts for 3 different reasons (private, business1, business2). I could merge the 2 business accounts but I simply think it is not worth the hassle. 

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 26, 2019 Apr 26, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I don't think merging account is the idea thing to do and definitely not worth doing why not use one account and forget the other mate!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines