• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a place to discuss adobe online help?

Community Beginner ,
Jan 08, 2024 Jan 08, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there a place to discuss how slow and at times clueless adobe online help is? Adobe site search? And Adobe help pages? 

I wanted to find out it if I could set crop ratios in photoshop iPad. Adobe help pages had nothing. Adobe site search pointed at nothing useful, and nothing really even remotely germaine. Then it took 3 sessions with online support to finally get the answer: not yet. Why is this so hard? 

TOPICS
General Feedback

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

you should post questions like that in the appropriate forum.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Next time, I suggest, you ask the question here (https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem/ct-p/ct-photoshop?page=1&sort=latest_replies&lang...) if you do not find the answer in the helpx files. 

Sometimes it's also just to know where to find the information. Users are quite good in answering such questions. 

In the bug or ideas section of the Photoshop forum, you can post also your grievances on the helpx files concerning Photoshop.

ABAMBO | Hard- and Software Engineer | Photographer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 09, 2024 Jan 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@EricOnHudson 

I agree with @Abambo. Ask your question in the Photoshop forum and add the Topic for iPadOS. The Photoshop team is active on that forum, so you might also post there that this info is missing from Help.

In addition, each Help page asks if this was helpful. You can give feedback to staff, but unfortunately this won't give you an immediate answer.

janee_0-1704798578440.png

Jane

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines