• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there a way to find a specific discussion on a particular product by entering key word tags?

Community Beginner ,
Oct 19, 2012 Oct 19, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I go into a particular discussion group and search for a topic, a list of discussions are displayed, but I don't want to scroll though an exaustive list of every possible topic. I simply want to enter some key words into some sort of "search" field and filter to the topic I need an answer on. Am I missing something? Please let me know.

Thanks,

Steve

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, my experience is that different forums are not always configured exactly the same... but most forums DO have a search link somewhere on the page

OR

http://forums.adobe.com/search.jspa

go to Google and enter site:forums.adobe.com before your actual search term

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The "Ask a question" box at the top of each forum landing page is actually a search box for that space.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines