• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is there any possiblity to write and execute code before nodes get created in the content?

Engaged ,
Aug 06, 2013 Aug 06, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have created a dialog and after clicking OK the data is stored in the content. But I've the following requirement: "After clicking OK button on the dialog and before the data stored into the content, I've to do some action(I want to write some code)". Is it possible? Where can I write the code to perform the action before nodes get created? Let me know the solution. Your comments are welcome.

Thanks & Regards,

Arya

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is only for discussions on the forums themselves. You should look in here for the forum corresponding to the Adobe product you are using and post your question there:

http://forums.adobe.com/index.jspa?view=discussions

When you do, please don't forget to provide enough information. We not only don't know what program you are talking about, but we don't even know if you are in Mac or Win.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

As Claudio points out, this forum is not the one that you need.

If you can tell us which Adobe program you are using, a MOD can Move the post to the product forum, for that Adobe program.

Good luck, and please let us know a bit more.

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 11, 2013 Aug 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The product being asked about is CQ5/AEM.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 11, 2013 Aug 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines