• ķ•œźµ­ ģ»¤ė®¤ė‹ˆķ‹°
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Items per page

Advocate ,
Apr 27, 2009 Apr 27, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Another little niggle - I'm set to 30 (tried others but they don't stick). But a 16 post thread goes on to 2 pages.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Apr 28, 2009 Apr 28, 2009

<groan>

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

50 is much better than 15. I hope you will risk stepping up, John. We will tell you when it is enough.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

If 50 slows down loading too much., then try 30 before reverting to old number.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<groan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

John Joslin wrote:

<groan>

What? If we currently set to 15 now and he jumps it 50 and it slows down the system too much, it was just a suggestion to try 30 instead, before going back to 15.  If we can get away with seeing twice as many as now (15x2)  with not much of a slowdown, wouldn't that be much better to see twice as many. than show 50 and wait for your eggs bacon and suasage to fry before you see the items loaded.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

<Petagroan>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Jacob Bugge wrote:

50 is much better than 15. I hope you will risk stepping up, John. We will tell you when it is enough.

50 is enough for me (not related to speed).

Any more than 50 and you might as well use Thread View (with the Full Browser Width user stylesheet, of course)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We may be close to getting the  breadcrumbs. Yes, the Home key will take you back to the top. But many times when just reading messages and not needing to respond folks like to navigate totally via mouse and not have to jump to the keyboard. So, it is a nice to have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I go both ways (not like THAT ).

Most of the time, my hands are at rest on the keyboard and reaching for the mouse is the chore. Other times, I'm leaning back and just mousing around and reaching for the keyboard is the chore.

Choice is a Good Thingā„¢

Message was edited by: Mark A. Boyd

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advisor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

P.S. One thing that really hampers keyboard use that I haven't seen mentioned, is that the Search Forums input field traps the TAB key. I am forced to use the mouse to get out of/avoid the trap.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Advocate ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We may be close to getting the  breadcrumbs

Good news. Thanks for that and for letting us know.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines