• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jive app

Participant ,
Dec 11, 2013 Dec 11, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I look at my profile on the Adobe forums, there's an advert for a Jive iOS app.  I downloaded that app and entered forums.adobe.com, but it says Unsupported Jive Instance.  What is the correct URL to use?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Unfortunately, there isn't a mobile version of the forum that works with the Jive App at this point.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Oh I see.  Might want to get rid of that link on everyone's profile then, as it's confusing. 

I'd like to voice my opinion that a mobile app would be great!  It would make more far more likely to browse the forums, especially if you use Tapatalk.

Screenshot 2013-12-11 19.00.25.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Dec 13, 2013 Dec 13, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We might want to wait until they get the online version working properly first...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We might want to wait until they get the online working properly

Good idea. I would also add that it is better not to ask them to do anything (in other words DON'T distract them) until this is fixed.

They can't multi-task.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Mentor ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

How long is it been with Jive 5-10 years? Has it ever worked correctly. If it anything it gets worse with each passing day.

They need to ditch Jive and use the same system that the acrobat Users group uses or a version of it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines