• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Jive forum software sending old notifications...

Enthusiast ,
Jul 03, 2017 Jul 03, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Some months ago I received notifications from this forum for older messages where there was no new activity. I was getting emails for some of my old messages, as well as older responses from others. I ignored those email notifications at that time. Today I discovered the date/time for at least some of those older messages changed from the actual post date/time.

Was there some forum error or maintenance that caused this? Anyway, this post here is an FYI regarding this issue.

The following link is to a post I just entered today 7/3/2017 regarding this issue... it is within a thread that has the mysterious date/time changes. My post here should explain my experience in this regard... 

Re: Error Compiling Movie and bug reports

To be clear, I don't have any current issues which need addressing. This is only an FYI post. Thank you!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 20, 2017 Jul 20, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ashley,

Thanks for reporting this. Would you mind emailing me some examples of the weird old notifications you got? If you just forward me the emails I can try and investigate further and track this down.

I'll send my email in a PM.

-Madison

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines