Kann nicht autorisieren obwohl ID und Passwort ok

New Here ,
Apr 27, 2014 Apr 27, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Kann nicht autorisieren obwohl ID und Passwort ok

erhalte immer Code E_AU/TH.NOT_Ready

Passwortwechsel nützt nichts

Direkt in mein Adobekonto komme ich aber mit der ID und dem Passwort ohne weiteres

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This forum is only to discuss how the forums operate, not products

I think you need the Cloud forum http://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud/?view=discussions

OR

Link for Download & Install & Setup & Activation problems may help

-Chat http://www.adobe.com/support/download-install/supportinfo/

OR

-FAQ http://forums.adobe.com/community/download_install_setup

-http://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/unknown-server-error-launching-cc.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 28, 2014 Apr 28, 2014

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

et pourquoi Adobe ne répondrait pas en direct avec une assistance par chat ; vu le prix des logiciels cela me parait normal.

Bernard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Most likely this is about Digital Editions.  However, I posted a question in the ADE forum a few weeks back, and I noticed that practically no posts in that forum ever get answered.  So redirecting users to the ADE forum is as good as sending them into the Sahara...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Pat,

While I am not familiar with the ADE Forum, I understand what you are saying. Some product forums ARE backwaters, and of little to no use for a user in need.

I wonder what the best course of action, in a case like this, really is?

Hunt

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bill, if the author of the opening message cannot explain his/her problem in detail, and s/he cannot find his/her way back here, there is nothing much one can do,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Ah, perhaps that partially explains why we get so many Digital Editions questions in this forum. And I have been constantly directing people to the DE forum!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe méprise ses clients mais vu le prix des logiciels il pourrait faire un effort et utiliser les chat en direct, les forums ne servent pas à grand chose, ils sont confus.

Bernard

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines